Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kris and Jessica







Tuesday evening was by far one of the toughest challenges I have faced thus far. Not because of the children, they were adorable and extremly content for 4 month old twins. But because I am a natural light photographer shooting in fourescent lighting posed an incredible hurdle for me. When I left I will be honest, I was pretty down on myself. But I have had a few days to reflect a realized that with each experience I have there will be something I learn and take with me. I realized that life doesnt always turn out as we planned it and sometimes one might have a fussy baby, or a child that refuses to smile or horrible lighting but you do what you can to rise above it all. With that said, I want to thank Jolene for welcoming me into your home and allowing me to use your beautiful children as my guinea pigs for my business. Here are a few pictures from the evening.

No comments: